Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Pics!!






Hello to all! Sorry for the delay in getting some new pics of me up, but I have been very busy with...starting "school", walking around, spending time with my family and friends, etc! I turned ONE year old a couple of weeks ago (on January 22!). I weigh 21 pounds, 8 oz which is in about the 50%, about 50-75% for height, and 75% in head size...guess that's a good thing?! My Mommy went back to work part-time so I go to daycare part-time now...it is taking some adjusting but I am getting used to it I think...and they are being very nice and patient with me :)! I have probably about 7 teeth, and am getting better about sleeping all night (from about 8PM to 6:30AM). Hmmm...guess thats about it for now...hope you all are doing great and that we can hear from you soon!










1 comment:

Jamie said...

AAWWWWW....He's such a handsome little fella. I CAN NOT believe he is one already. Time really flies!