Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Holidays to all!



Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I am such a big boy, 10 1/2 months old now and weighing in at 21 pounds (still 75% for weight and height). I am trying new foods all the time (really, whatever my parents are eating) and I've taken quite a few steps!!! For the most part, still crawling more than walking though but I'll get there! I can't wait for my first Christmas and hope Santa is good to me since I've been such a sweet boy! Bye for now...

2 comments:

Erin Baker said...

Hello Thomas Family! I just wanted to check in and see how y'all were doing. Beau has gotten so big, and he's just so adorable. I'm glad y'all are doing well. Take care and Happy Holidays!

Erin Baker

Gwen said...

Thanks so much Erin-great to hear from you!! We love to get posts!! Hope you all have a great holiday season and that you are enjoying cali!!