Friday, December 28, 2007

Look...all grown up! (message from Baby T)



Hello everyone! Well...we sure had a great Christmas this year...hope everyone else did too! Thanks again to everyone for all of our awesome gifts!
Just wanted to give a quick update...my mommy and daddy took me for a doctor check up today and we found out that mommy is up to 2cm dilated and 60% effaced (meaning cervix is getting thin and ready for delivery I think). We are at 36 weeks and 2 days today! She said that she would expect to have the baby in the next 2 weeks by the looks of everything....wow! We were real excited, and of course, well....surprised to hear it! But we realize that anything can happen so I guess we shouldn't get too excited yet! My doctor also said that I am 6 pounds, 2 oz today and that he would expect a 7 to 8 pound baby.

Should be an interesting New Years and LSU National Championship (since Daddy is going) - that's for sure!

Here is a pic from my 4D ultrasound today - not too easy to see my whole face. Oh and check out these cubby cheeks - must have some of mommy's round face in me!!!! Can't wait to meet you all - will keep you updated!

No comments: