Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hello from Baby T!



Hello everyone!!! Here I am last week at 32 weeks! (Sorry that my arm is in front of my face!) I weigh about 4 pounds and will continue to "put on the pounds" until delivery date...whenever that may be (in case I come before January 24, 2008)! I've heard that I look like my Daddy...and somehow I've managed to keep it a secret as to if I am a little girl or boy from my parents...Any thoughts??? As always, please feel free to post (my Mommy and Daddy always love to hear what you all have to say)! I am so excited to meet you all! Have a Happy Holiday season and GEAUX TIGERS!

2 comments:

Michele said...

My guess is Gwen's eyes and Mike's nose...but where did those big, pouty lips come from???

I'm guessing boy!

Jamie said...

Baby T looks so cute! I guess a boy. Seems to be the trend lately :-) Taylor will have many boyfriends to choose from!