Friday, June 27, 2008

My first BEACH TRIP!!






I just spent a whole week with some of my family (the Elys - Sr. and Jr. and the Knoblochs) in Navarre Beach, FL. For the most part, I really enjoyed the beach! I especially loved playing with my cousins, Aunt Christine, Uncle Gene, Uncle Rick, Aunt Kim, and Maw Maw and Paw Paw!! I even slept through most of the nights - I think the beach may have relaxed me - or wore me out!?!? Check out few of my pics...and I will try to post more later. By the way, I made 5 months old last week...getting so big and learning so much. Hope you all are doing well and hope to hear from you and see you soon!


2 comments:

thevargasfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thevargasfamily said...

Gwen, Beau is SO cute. I love that smile. We're going to be having our first trip to the beach soon too! Any tips?
Carrie